The official store of Safety First.
Safety is our top priority and we are taking every precaution to ensure our associates’ and customers’ wellbeing.
We are following guidelines set forth by individual state and public health officials, including sanitization, safety protocols and social distancing guidance in order to provide you a safe and comfortable shopping experience.
Safety protocol includes:
- A deep cleaning/sanitization of the entire store every evening at close of business
- Cart cleaning station available for customers to spray and wipe down carts prior to use
- Hand sanitizer station available for customers
- Regular check lane cleaning and sanitizing throughout the day
- All associates wearing face coverings
- Disposable gloves available to associates
- Plexiglass shields installed at every register, as well as customer service counter
- Enhanced floor signage as guidance for social distancing at the registers
- All associates conduct temperature and wellness checks before every shift
- Discontinued use of shared items – e.g., public coffee stations, customer jackets, etc.
We’re doing our best to serve the community’s needs during these unprecedented times and look forward to serving you soon. Thank you for your support.
For questions related to a specific location, please reach out to your store manager.